Monday, April 9, 2012

POKARA : Back from a 10 day trek

I am in Pokara seating at a cafe by the lake, drinking Nepalese tea ;)
What a change from where I was the last week and a half. Back to busy and loud.
I got the wake up call as we were walking down the hill this morning. I started hearing the famous honking from the cars, motorbikes and buses. Something I had forgotten in the peaceful and quiet mountains of the Annapurna.
Back to civilisation then. I got a shave and an hair cut from the barber down the street from my hotel. This is pretty much the only thing I did today ;) I might rent a bicycle or a scooter tomorrow to visit the area. I will be in touristy Pokara for 2 days. On the 12Th I will fly to Bhaktapur for theNepalese new year.


Like in India I had my hair cut and my beard trimmed with scissors. And again perfect cut.
I really look stupid on this picture with my face burned and this stupid smile ;)

I will post text and pictures from the trek next. This will be more than one pix a day. I saw too much ;) and want to show as much as I can. This will be more like a journal as I ended up writing almost every day. It might be boring for you, but you'll have images to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment