Sunday, April 15, 2012

04-15-2012: Chitwan National Park



I arrived in Chitwan today. No sounds of motorcycles, cars or truck honking here, but the sounds of birds and goats ;) It feels good. I am swinging in a hamuck as I am writting. Tomorrow I will go canoying on the river for an hour and then I will go trekking all day in Chitwan National Park. The next day I might go visit villages, go bath with Elephants or visit the Elephant breeding center,orall of it. of it.
Now I am heading to the river to watch the sunset ;)




Look at what is growing by the side of the road everywhere around here :)






1 comment:

  1. Encore un super voyage, on a un peu l'impression d'être avec toi, le froid en moins peut-être (il fait vraiment froid?). Tu as programmé ton trek seul sur place ou tu es passé par une agence (tu l'as peut-être précisé mais je n'ai pas encore tout lu). Il te reste peut-être encore quelques jours alors profites-en bien et merci de nous faire partager.

    ReplyDelete