Thursday, April 19, 2012

04-19-2012: Back in crazy Kathmandu

I arrived in Kathmandu today late afternoon.
I went to visit Nabim (Tais' Nepali friend I met on the trek) at his Aquarium shop near Dunbar Square. He offered me Nepali tea and dinner of momos, a speciality from here. Some friends of him came and played guitar and sang. It was really nice to see him again. I will meet him again tomorrow afternoon before going to the Monkey Temple, and I will probably go see him play with his band on Saturday

Anyway, I am back in crazy noise again. So many people and dust. I will spend my last few days visiting some temple and shopping and hopefully meet up with the Spanish couple travellers I met in Chitwan.

On a sad note my computer died on me 2 days ago. So I can't edit my pictures anymore which I was planing on doing to update the blog. That's sucks. I hope I can recover some stuff when I come back. But it doesn't sound good. I went to a shop today to have it looked at and they didn't seem optimistic. I still have all the pics in my memory cards, so that's OK. But I might have lost all the work I had done on the one I posted. A well...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment